The vendors at the Milford Indoor Farmers’s market offer the very freshest of the following:
The variety is extensive among the vendors. Farmers often pick their produce and cut their flowers the morning of the market, offering them for sale within hours. No supermarket can match this for freshness!
- Vegetables, flowers, and herbs
- Fruits and berries
- Grass-fed beef and lamb
- Poultry and duck
- Goat meat sausage, kabobs, and ground
- Free-range eggs
- Goat milk
- Goat milk cheese and soap
- Raw honey
- Maple syrup
- Jams and jellies
- Baked goods; scones, cookies, brownies, sweetbreads, fudge, and more!
- Artisan breads
- Microgreens salad mixes
- Prepared Thai food (Soups and various dishes)
- Baking mixes (corn bread, muffins, and brownies)
- Spice mixes to enhance your cooking
- And more!!